Saturday 5 March 2011

this is the new sh*t
















Cape tshirt- Primark
Eyelet vest- Topshop
Crazy sun protectors- Primark
Shorts- Topshop
Knotted tshirt- Primark (they have amazing basics!)
purse/necklace- H&M

So I went on a bit of a shopping spree on thursday. Right now I'm really into basics with a twist. Got my cape tshirt, my tie up tshirt and my holey vest... I like flags as well- representing with these sweet americano topshop shorts. I bought some sunnies as for a whole THREE DAYS in Manchester it was super sunny- but since i bought mine the sun's nowhere to be seen. How cute is my necklace/bag from H&M- don't think anyone is going to dare try pinch my blackberry on a night out when it's hanging from my neck!
I've realised that on wednesday I will be actively participating in 5 briefs simultaneously!! This week is going to be ultra bizzay in the hizzay.

2 comments:

  1. Great post <3
    Love all the items!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul miss! I especially love the sheer pieces you've found here,nice one! jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers