Wednesday 26 May 2010

Jersey Shore






With Mr. Monkey


Jersey denim-look jacket- Forever 21
Vest- Bershka


I arrived back home to the sunny shores of Dubai after completing all my university work- i.e SUMMER has begun! I find it really easy to waste time and now am a master at relaxing and doing nothing, so for the first few days of the holidays I have been to the cinema (Prince of Persia), watched DVDs from our massive collection of newish releases (A Single Man, Shutter Island, Fantastic Mr Fox) and been shopping with my lovely Mama. I picked up this cute little jersey, denim-look jacket from Forever 21 it was on sale, cheap as chips- a very handy item to own, especially for summer in the UK when the weather is SO unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers