Monday 31 January 2011

I was in love with the place, in my mind, in my mind






This little design was created for a recent brief to hypothetically promote the opening of a new Topman store in Chicago, USA (in Autumn, or should I say FALL 2011). Since the Windy City (I've done my research) was practically the birthplace of the skyscraper, I wanted to concentrate on expressing structure/architecture through my designs. Thus, the pyramid invitation was born! My aim was to design something that could be easily reproduced and handed out, yet would be memorable and draw people back into the store. The pyramid folds out into an invitation to the store opening. It was ridiculously easy to make, yet comes together so nicely.

After a solid two weeks of hearing Sufjan Stevens' "Chicago" in my head whenever I even thought of the word, I am glad to be moving on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers