Tuesday 9 March 2010

WildHeart









I love, love, looooove the idea of wearing fur with bare legs, so that a sense of animalism is established. It's like skin on skin, if that's not too weird or gross. Although i really like this trend (especially fur paired with denim shorts) it's SO difficult to find an appropriate time to wear it, weather wise. Although my legs don't really get very cold in English weather, walking around in hot pants and a fur coat in winter does look slightly odd. Hence, I'm waiting for that perfect week when it's not hot but not cold to fulfil my fashion desires. For now I will just have to make do with messing around in my centrally heated house.


1. Me (Fur Coat- New Look, Pink Vest & Denim Hot Pants- Topshop, Necklace-ASOS)
2, 3 & 4. Harper's Bazaar Russia, October 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers