Tuesday 6 April 2010

photo diary .1




Creekside Strolling



Buddha




Brunch



Vera Wang Princess Perfume and Anklet


Restaurant Dhow at the Creek


Lola by Marc Jacobs and my Anklet


My cute sister- Forever21 top, Miss Selfridge shorts, Topshop sandals and sunglasses


Lobster at Brunch


Smiling Camel & Trainer


Sisters




Wearing Topshop shoes, shorts and metallic shrug, Primark glasses and vest, Chanel Bag, ASOS necklace


Camel Seat


Sister Jess and Cousin Shauna resting on a little bench we found




Antique Puppet who lives in our sitting room


Slippers at the Textile Souk


Archie in his usual resting spot...


My garden- the view at Breakfast

The start of my collection of photos from Easter Break. I'm staying at my house in Dubai for a month- we have already had some visitors so I've had the opportunity to do some touristy things that I wouldn't regularly do. Most of these photos were taken on one day when I went to brunch and then the Creek with my family; It's fun to experience the traditional places that are still left in Dubai and reminds me how lucky I am to have grown up here. More photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers