Sunday 25 April 2010

silk soldier











Jacket- H&M
Playsuit- Kate Moss for Topshop
Belt- Primark
Necklace- ASOS
Shoe Boots-Verani

I love love love silk, and ideally I would have wanted to pair this playsuit with some tough leather. However, I didn't really bring any jackets on holiday to Dubai, so paired the playsuit with my cute military style jacket instead.
I picked up the Primark belt for 50p for some fancy dress costume a while ago- when I saw it lurking behind my jewellery box I knew it would work perfectly with this outfit. Black & Gold work beautifully together, just ask Sam Sparro.
You must excuse my wearing of these shoes in many photos, they are the only pair I brought with me on hols and the heel is even broken on one of them-that's what you get for £20, i should have brought my Kurt Geiger's instead!

2 comments:

  1. That playsuit is actually THE SEX! Good to see you've toughened it up though, it's a real contrast against the lovely lovely lace. May I also say how JEALOUS I am that you're in Dubai and I'm in rainy Sheffield hahaa! Hope you're enjoying yourself! ♥

    http://jazz-pad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... By the way I've chosen you as a winner of my blog award, if you see my recent post you can pick it up :)



    http://jazz-pad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers