Wednesday 9 June 2010

Armani Cafe















Dress- Derek Lam
Bag- Zara
(Although you can hardly see thanks to blackberry photography)

Yesterday, my Mama dearest and I stopped off at the Armani Caffe in Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, for a much needed shopping break. We usually stick to Starbucks for coffee breaks but my Mum was feeling generous so we upgraded. I had a MASSIVE Shirley Temple that left me full but completely satisfied, ready to shop again. This place is a perfect set up for a cocktail bar but as it's located in a mall it doesn't serve alcohol so lends itself perfectly to late afternoon drinks with friends.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that looks like such an amazing place. Wish we had something like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a crazy place! I have a friend who just moved back to Dubai.. Suppose to go visit her at some point next year. Hopefully I'll get to visit this Mall. I've heard its huge and filled to the brim with great stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures!
    great place
    Violaine
    http://www.2girlstonight.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers