Thursday 3 June 2010

Keith Carter Photography
















One of my favourite photographers is Keith Carter- often for graphic design I have to think about every single detail of a design and its presentation which becomes stressful and quite restricted! I'm not saying Carter doesn't consider composition and subject matter (I am sure he does thoroughly) but his photography to me seems so relaxing, free and just aesthetically beautiful

Although it is often quite eerie or haunting, Carter's photography seems like a collection of items, places and people that appeal to him visually. I want to take photographs like him, ones that aren't necessarily perfect- unintended and accidental flaws are the best ones...

keithcarterphotographs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers