Thursday 3 June 2010

Ahoy Sailor











Shirt & Trousers- Zara
Leopard Print Bracelet- Forever 21
Wedges- Topshop

Thought I'd try and be extra smart and play on the empty pool setting by wearing a nautical themed outfit! Zara is perfect for clothes that are casual yet tailored and sophisticated. My striped shirt is a timeless staple of my wardrobe that I have had for aaaages but the trousers are recently bought; they're perfect for summer as they're really light but still smarten up a loose tee or vest- i heart them.

2 comments:

  1. You little Chanel baby you! :) You look so effortlessly stylish today, all skinny belt and breton.

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants! I recently bought a pair of dark mustard ones in the same style from Etam..so I definitely like how you styled them :)

    karamelkouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers