Sunday 21 February 2010

Lace & Fur






Casual Wear for a night out at the Pub in Manchester. When my friends and I go out in Fallowfield in Manchester we are
ALWAYS in debate over what to wear; an in between of smart and casual is essential. The ideal look would be slightly too overdressed for daytime but too under dressed for a night of clubbing. I like to think I have accomplished this look; faux fur too keep warm as it IS still winter, a casual netted black dress with a loose black vest layered over, and bright orange sandals to give the look some attitude. I wore my hair up in a messy bun to give the look a laid back, not trying too hard feel, with a slick of nude lipstick x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers