Sunday 21 February 2010

Designer Tattoos




As I mentioned in an earlier post, some pieces from
Marchesa's Fall 2010 collection reminded me of the temporary Chanel tattoos. As we all know, trends come and go as the seasons change, so temporary tattoos are a great way to express a fleeting fashion. Personally, I adored the tatts as soon as I saw them; they're perfect for people like me who could never decide on what kind of tattoo to get. I don't trust myself not to change my mind and tastes!

The lower down the leg the tattoo, the more chic; this trend could easily take on a tacky turn and your leg could end up looking like Cheryl Cole's (I think we have all seen her nasty barbed wire tattoo). My favourites are the chain link tattoos and I love the Chanel pendant hanging from the strand. Beautiful yet edgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers