Saturday 20 February 2010

Marchesa Love





I am absolutely in love with Marchesa's Fall 2010 Collection. Romantic details are prevalent; frills, ribbons and especially chiffon! The collection combines two of my favourite trends of the moment, Mini-dresses and delicate details. The first, embellished dress gives the illusion of a tattoo, it reminds me of the Chanel temporary tattoos, which i am really lusting after.

I would say my favourite piece would be the second dress; the ethereal texture in conjunction with the ribboned belt works perfectly, I can envision Diane Kruger in this dress on the red carpet. Saying this, I still absolutely adore the Third dress, the stars are so delicate and perfectly placed and the skirt half of the dress is like an inky dream, so lively yet still structured; perfection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers