Wednesday 17 February 2010

Joggers Minus the Gym?



I feel like I need to blog about this because it's been playing on my mind for months now; Joggers as trousers?? I am ALL for this trend, I especially think the Country Roads joggers (first image) look the perfect inbetween of slouchy and fitted. To pull this look off and avoid looking like your regular chav-walking-down-the-highstreet heels are a definite must.
One other issue that stands to be contended is whether or not joggers are evening wear appropriate? Combined with the right evening jacket,smoky eyes, and a bangin' pair of heels, it could definitely work! The whole look should exude effortlessness and cool rather than over styled hair and make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers