Tuesday 24 August 2010

collectables



Paul Smith Swimwear & 3D glasses
Plastic Jewel thing found on the floor in Cambodia
Abayah clad women in Morocco
Rings from a Cambodia market & Drip Mat
Keep up and blog on Drink Mat from Geronimo's restaurant in Heathrow Airport
Best.Card.Ever. Elton John and David Furnish from Lazy Oaf shop in Carnaby Street, London

Just some of my favourite things I acquired on my travels this summer. I always collect printed things that I like and keep them for forever. You never know when they come in handy! I use the stuff I pick up in my graphics work, and I'm pretty sure these ones are going to feature in my summer project in some way. The Elton and David card has made my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers