Monday 16 August 2010

Radcastle Rachel Rivera





T-shirt Graphic Design for TNA
Space & Time

Cycle
Get Over It
Don The Beach Comber

French Braids Spring Flings

Twinz

So on the way back from Cambodia to Dubai we had to stop off in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for 12 hours, during this time I watched Inception in the cinema (awesome)and bought a book. "Fashion Graphics" is about graphic design in fashion and focuses on design, packaging and advertising. I am reading it sooooooo slowly as I like to research designers on the internet whilst I look at their work.
My fav so far is Rachel Rivera for Radcastle. I love love love how she combines traditional black and white images with futuristic patterns, it's really current to recent trends no? I especially like "Space & Time" as the Aztec (?) temple reminds me of the ones I saw in Cambodia.

All images sourced from:
http://www.radcastle.com/cm.htm
http://radcastle.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers