Sunday 15 August 2010

dirty diana f+






Double Exposure of Snake Charmer and Tourist in Tangiers, Morocco


Ghosts on the Beach in Tarifa, Spain


Overlapping frames of Morocco

So I have been working/travelling non-stop for about 2 months now and finally it's time to stand still and update! Before I left for holidays I bought a new Diana f+ Dreamer Camera so I could play around with the physics of photography, i.e light leaks, double exposures, overlapping frames and panoramic landscapes. So here is a  few from my first batch of developed photos- they're pretty amateur and all over the place but the whole point is to practise the process of trial and error and to be surprised when the photos are developed. I love the fact that you're not entirely in control when you take photos with the Diana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellow bloggers, thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate your opinions and feedback

Peace & Lurve

Emma
xxx

Followers